Anyone who works hard gets tired. And that includes animals as well.
Other than the obvious differences, there are many similarities between humans and animals. Both can feel emotions, both work hard to achieve success in the goals they have set for themselves, and both get tired in the process of living life as well. It is very normal for animals to get tired. You cannot expect them to go into override mode all day long and not get exhausted. They are just like humans in this department, they get tired, they want to sleep to recharge and that is very normal. The only difference here is that humans normally wait to get to a bed and then sleep. When it comes to animals, after a very exhausting day, they would just sleep wherever they would find a spot, and no comfort or discomfort is not taken into account. They just switch off whenever they want to. And I kinda feel like that’s how it should be for us humans as well.
Let’s enjoy some pictures of tired animals who decided to sleep but didn’t decide on the place.
Scroll down below to enjoy! They do look very cute.
1. When you are so done with life you just decide to play dead and let others deal with your issues.
2. Here’s what your evening looks like after playing games the entire noon.
3. How is that even comfortable to sleep in such a position? Only this dog would know.
4. As long as he can nap, even a banana would suffice as a pillow.
Via Snake121 / Imgur
5. The bones in my neck hurt after watching this gecko sleep.
6. When mom comes to wake you up for school and you go “Just 5 more minutes”.
7. There is nothing more exhausting than travelling, as can be seen in this picture.
8. When you’re confident that closing your eyes for 2 minutes won’t result in you sleeping, but fail miserably.
One thing is for sure, they all look so cute sleeping the way they are. Animals will never cease to amaze us. They keep making us smile, and feel all sorts of wholesome emotions and that too without even trying.
Go on, babies. Keep resting, you deserve that sleep.
9. Believe it or not, he got stuck in that cabinet and slept midway trying to get out.
10. He played a lot of games and then ate a lot of food. Result? Sleeping like a baby for the next 2 days.
Via Rlprice74 /Imgur
11. Is it sleeping on its beak? This is giving me proper anxiety.
12. This will always remain the best sleeping position ever.
13. Awe, poor guy just couldn’t hold on anymore after walking all day long. He looks so relaxed.
14. There are times when you just cannot sleep unless some prerequisites are fulfilled. In this cat’s case, it is having its favorite cuddly toy next to him.
15. You think it’s the comfiest position ever until you wake up and book a visit to a chiropractor.
Via tandymo / reddit